the garage sale is finally done and i am pooped.
it was not 60 degrees today.
it was like 40.
i am still cold from being out there.
all of the items in the previous post were sold(stroller, shoes, bikes, jeep).
my house is emptier.
we had 2 boxes of stuff left over, only 7 of those items were clothes.
very thrilled since the major thing was getting rid of the kids clothes.
almost time to put that money to good use.
missouri is coming up!!
oh and i stepped out of my comfort zone today.
this whole "putting myself out there" thing with the photo stuff is driving me mad.
i don't like to just give people info about the photo stuff unless asked.
it's weird to me.
however, today i passed out some of my cards at the sale.
small anxiety attack feeling in my chest just typing that.
my next door neighbor owns a small consignment shop here
and put some cards up at work.
she had called later to say that one lady was very excited about having her
kid be a guinea pig for me. :)
pray for me...that the anxiety goes away and i can head
into to this with confidence.
i haven't had a lot of encouragement lately about this,
so just pray that i can ignore those remarks and move forward
without hesitation.
yesterday i got some happy mail.
rachel has been making things and made me some headbands.
one fits me perfectly, but the other 2 were a bit tight.
that, however, worked perfectly as it made one little girl very happy. :)
thank you so much rach!!!
we love them!!
another big score came in the form of golf.
i found some $5 clubs at wal-mart.
the kids love them so.
aiden trots the little caddy on wheels all over the place.
daddy enjoys mini golfing with them, too.
ha.
do you love the pink socks??
as soon as i wash them and put them in her drawer,
she has them back on her feet.
perfect present for her...cute socks.
okay...
extremely tired.
g'night.





2 comments:
DUDE!! I'm so excited to see what becomes of your business cards being handed out. I still haven't done that and I know exactly what you mean about not really spilling info about the photography without being asked. My issue is that, I don't really feel "legitimate" so I don't say anything. I'm hoping that goes away. I can't wait to see some of your photos!!
'legitimate"--that's exactly how i feel to, i just couldn't think of the word that best described it. that's it.
Post a Comment