This should give you an idea about how cheap the City of Wichita is...
Justin's classes ended a little earlier today, so the kids had some fun time with dad. He had to clean his car(he's working the Race 4 the Cure tomorrow) and since it's about 90 degrees out today, Emily got to help him. This was her first car washing experience. She stayed in one little area and scrubbed that corner clean! :) Aiden wanted to get in the soapy bubbles, too, so he jumped right in. Almost literally. More like fell over into the bucket. It was so funny. Unfortunately, it happened about 10 seconds after I stopped video taping...go figure!! After I pulled him out of the bubbly bucket, we went over to get rinsed off. That was when he discovered the wonder that is the hose.
Right now I am waiting for a phone call from my old roommate, Lisa... she may be having her little girl this weekend!! Hopefully I will get to see Baby Robles(they are keeping her name quiet til she gets here) and add another blog this weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment