Okay, I've been a great aunt for a while now....I FINALLY got to meet my great nephew, Harrison Cole West. He was born in August(I'm such a bad great aunt) and is so cute! My niece Famie( my half brother, David's daughter) is 2 yrs. younger than me and also has a 2 yr old daughter named Phoenix. She is in love with cats! She wasn't thrilled with having company over, so I didn't get to get a good pic of her on here. Emily and Aiden liked the baby, Phoenix's toys, and most of all, the frog in the fish tank. :) They have a plastic frog that is in the tank that opens its mouth and releases bubbles. Aiden was so excited about it! Emily wanted to stay with Phoenix and sleep in her big bed! Maybe next time.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
I'm A Great Aunt!!
Okay, I've been a great aunt for a while now....I FINALLY got to meet my great nephew, Harrison Cole West. He was born in August(I'm such a bad great aunt) and is so cute! My niece Famie( my half brother, David's daughter) is 2 yrs. younger than me and also has a 2 yr old daughter named Phoenix. She is in love with cats! She wasn't thrilled with having company over, so I didn't get to get a good pic of her on here. Emily and Aiden liked the baby, Phoenix's toys, and most of all, the frog in the fish tank. :) They have a plastic frog that is in the tank that opens its mouth and releases bubbles. Aiden was so excited about it! Emily wanted to stay with Phoenix and sleep in her big bed! Maybe next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment