At the Whyte House
I realized today that most people haven't even seen our house before, so here is a picture. We decided with all of the mumbo jumbo going on with the market and everything, that it would be in our best interest to stay put for a while. Now we are looking into buying ear plugs during race car season and putting in speed bumps on our street. :) ******
Aiden is such a little busy body. He loves to torment his sister and take her cups from her kitchen, which of course means that she is going to scream and chase after him. He loves it. I hate it. Our favorite time of the day with him is bedtime. I'm sure you're laughing and saying, "I BET!!!" Bedtime is my favorite because he is such a lovey little boy during that time. Every night I ask him if he's tired and needs to go nigh-night. He nods his head and heads to his room. EVERYTIME! It is so cute. Then we tell him to give sister a kiss, which they both lovingly do, and she says "night dood". Then he waves to her, gives me a kiss and dad, if he's home, and waves good night to us. We put him in his bed and he lays down on his pillow. And that's it! ******
Emily loves to be outside when it's windy, but when she can't, she'll settle for the fan any day! *******
"Whoa! It's blowing my hair, mom!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment