This week I have been busy pulling out old pictures and posting them on Facebook. My old friends and I have had some great laughs, that's for sure! I thought that I would share some of them on here, as well. Enjoy!!

Kindergarten...

Carrie and me at her volleyball game in Moundridge..2002

THE gang at MCC. Jen, Andrew, me, Missy and Lyndi.

Errick Robles, Andy Robles, me, Carrie, Lisa Cannon and Adrian Meiers 2002

The girls at La Petite...Tabitha and Natalie..2004

Jen, Andrew and me at MCC~ freshmen year of college... 1999

Senior prom. I even had a Sophomore at KU for my date! :) Me and Brian Ford(one of my friends from Tulsa)

Matt Weigant, me and Justin-2003..at Glenn Park

Senior yr...choir class...Jimmy, Lori, me, Rachel, and Tyson

At Lisa's wedding(I sang at it) 2003

Winter Homecoming...Sean(my best friend since 7th grade), me, Rach and Toby..senior year

Carrie's HS graduation 2002. Mom, me, Mary Anne, James and Grace(Carrie)

At a family reunion in Oklahoma(my sophomore year, I think)

The Varsity Volleyball team at Union in Tulsa. My sophomore year.

Mary Anne's baby shower for Conner..1999

4th grade!! 2nd row, right end.

1st grade!!!!! Front row, with the boots! :)

Family reunion in Oklahoma at Uncle Pat's house. Mom, Carrie, Dad, Mary Anne, James, and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment