Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kevan and Ashley Guinn (wedding #5 for us)

Last night Justin and I attended wedding #5, Kevan and Ashley Guinn's wedding. The wedding was in downtown Wichita at the Petroleum Club. Kevan owns Club East Liquor(next to Sam's east) and holds wine tasting parties at the Petroleum Club every year. Bryce Guinn, Kevan's older brother, owns the Club West Liquor Store. If you're in Wichita, you may have seen their commercial...after arguing who has the better store, it ends with Kevan saying, "mom always liked me best". Justin went to high school with Kevan and his mom was like a 2nd mom to all of Kevan's friends, so we always laugh when we hear that commercial. We went to this wedding with my Twi-buddy, Jen and her hubby Grant. I didn't take very many pictures, due to the fact that we were gabbing and laughing so much with the boys. LOTS of laughing. The ringbearers. The back of the Escalade said "ring security". They were too cute.
Okay, I didn't get a pic of the bride...just the end of her dress. However, her twin sister is standing in the cute white dress next to her, so it's close to the same. :) Kevan dancing with his grandma on her 98th birthday. So sweet.
Grant and Jen Whitcomb. Grant was heavily watching his phone...KSU was playing yesterday, and he had to keep track of the game. HA HA!!! I did get a good shot of Justin and I(well, Jen did), but I will wait to post it til Sunday. Justin and I have our anniversary coming up next weekend. No more weddings til November!!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

are we going to end up on the 'whyte's favorite people' list now.