well, i hadn't planned on blogging for a while.
so much for that plan, huh?
i've been putting a lot of the free fonts that i'm
finding on pinterest to good use in photoshop.
[i think most of my fonts are from dafont.com.
i have not had to purchase a single one.]
of course they're Navy related.
this first one is already printed and ready
to be framed in my house.
i had already blogged about it on the
we received our copy of
'the Navy Reserve' magazine,
almanac 2012 edition.
it has a big poster to hang that has all
of the ranks, pins, etc., pictured.
i've been wanting to hang my copy from last
year, but it's pretty bent up now.
now i have a new copy.
the back, however, had a small sectioned poster
with the 'sailor's creed' on it.
since i'm hanging the front,
i made my own version of the 'sailor's creed' for my wall.
i found a free font for the boats.
you type a letter and a different ship comes up.
i thought it was pretty cool and a good way to separate
each part of the sailor's creed.


3 comments:
I felt the same way. The creed was my favorite part of the ceremony. Well except for the hug at the end!
Hi! i know this is an old post, but I am wondering what font you used? Not the boats, but for the creed? I am making my sister's going away party invitations, and love this font. Any help would be appreciated.
Is there any way I can get a clean copy of that Sailor's Creed? I would SO love to print it!
Post a Comment