Uncle Jason and Aunt Heidi are here!!! YAY!!! The kids got to open their present from Granny and Papa on Sunday night. The girls now have their very own cleaning cart with a vac, broom, mop, pail, dust pan. Emily has been busy cleaning the house. Too bad that vac doesn't really pick up everything! Aiden received a box of Duplo Lego blocks, which he has been enjoying, as well. Aiden and Emily have been building lots of towers with them!

Aiden thinks that he is Spider-man. I'm sure Uncle James will be impressed.

Daddy's friends from his days at Maize High School were in town for the holiday, so we were so happy to see them!! Amber Dungey(on the left) lives in Olathe, KS and is engaged. Ashley Fisher teaches English at a University in Cancun, Mexico(she has a rough life!). Needless to say, we don't get to see them much. We have a picture similar to this of Ashley holding Emily, sitting on the couch with Amber at Emily's first Christmas. Amber was in town over the summer, so she was able to go out to dinner with the four of us. The last time we saw Amber, though, was at Justin's 10 year reunion in September, during all of the flooding. She and HER Justin didn't get to see the kids then. I don't think Ashley had gotten to meet Aiden yet, so this was a first for her. Of course they noticed that Aiden looked a tad bit like his dad. :) Emily was fascinated with the "pretty ladies" and had a grand time sitting on the couch with them. I think we were in the middle of telling Emily to keep her hands to herself when I took this picture(she kept playing with Amber's necklace and was getting a little crazy with the hands!). I finally gave Emily her own bracelet and ring to wear from my jewelry box. She would look at one girl and say, "Say hello!" One would say "hellooooo", sounding a little British, she'd giggle and turn to the other one to have her do the same. She kept saying, "Look! I'm a pretty lady!" and showing everyone her jewels. It was hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment