My sister, Mary Anne, and her clan have been moved in and started settling in their new house for almost 2 weeks now. I wanted to post more pics of their house, but I want to wait til things are more settled down. So, here are the before and after shots.
This is their house that they spent the last 10 years in. They've had it since it was just Mary Anne and Perry, til their oldest son turned 10. 3 kids in an 1800 square foot house.

Now the much needed upgrade....3 kids (5, 8 and 10) growing everyday in a more appropriately sized house..3500 sq. feet. Whew. Emily calls it "Aunt Mary Anne'ts Big, Big House". Yes, Mary Anne'ts. That's how she says her name. Sorry, I forgot to go through the camera's menu and change the black and white back to color.
1 comment:
Wow, lots of accidents! Poor kiddo.:) Has your girl had any yet? So far I can't think of any for our kids except Kaleb got bite by a dog once...that was kinda scary! No stitches though...
That sure is a HUGE house. We are going to have 4 kids in a 1100 sq. foot house! :) ...and the fun begins...
Post a Comment