Jen and I thought with the busy Fall season, it may be easier to give you a whole month to do this. It can be done individually or in a group, whichever you would like. All entries need to be sent in to my e-mail by November 7th. This will give Jen, myself and our 3rd judge time to check them all out. The 3rd judge has read all of the books, but lives in Germany. Since she knows none of you, she is going to be our impartial tie breaker, if there is one. All entries must include every item found to be valid. Take a picture of yourself with the item, if at all possible(if you're in a group, each member has to be in that picture for it to count!). We are judging on creativity, so take your time!! Some things can be combined together, so you are more than welcome to have more than one item in a picture. In fact, I encourage you do so!! :) Adding a caption/description of what you did may help tie it all in, too(and help the judges). Please let me know in the comment section of this post if you are going to participate or opt out. Also, add what "team" you are to your 'yay' or 'nay'. Jen and I are getting a count together. If you have ANY questions at all, please ask!! I've tried to add fun pictures along with each item, so enjoy! :) We cannot wait to see what you all come up with!!! GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
***Special "hello" to my etsy friend, ShabbySneakers. Thanks for checking out the 'hunt' !!***
1. In the state of Washington--find a map of Washington.
2. Flying to Italy--find anything related to the airport/flying.
3. Forks High Spartans--find the address to the REAL Forks High School(this is the one exception to the picture rule).
4. Emmett just gave Bella her gift--find a car stereo box.
9. La tua cantante--find something to represent singing.
14. Always in need of a bandage--find a first aid kit.
15. Time passes. Look for the Palazzo dei Priori--find a clock tower.
16. The picture speaks for itself. Find those shoes.
20. Bella's not cooking for the cast and crew. It's a pizza night--find a pizza box.
..or 'Team Edward'?**

















5 comments:
Girl you are amazing! I've been thinking our group of 20 needs a scavenger hunt too but I didn't know when I'd have time to make one up. Mind if I just steal yours? I'll even send you the best pics of the night!
go ahead!!! send them on over!!
Okay, chica, the Oklahoma branch of the "Smart Girls' Club" will also be adopting this scavenger hunt with just a few tweeks because I'm meaner to my friends than you are to yours. lol, They're gonna have to bring me a few hard to find things.
Thanks, too, for being our impartial judge.
We're gonna put all our pictures on flickr for a slideshow at the party so I'll be sure to share them with your Kansas branch as soon as they're ready. I'm sending them the clues on 10/23 (because we're having a Twilight Dinner party on 10/24) and giving them until 11/13 to finalize their entries. This is gonna be so much fun!
i cannot wait to see all of the extras!!
a twi dinner party?! how fun! i may need to see pictures from that, as well. :)
What a fun game!
Post a Comment