Thursday, August 26, 2010

on the homefront.

just some things i'm doing.


made my sign for the alice shoot.
painted my white rabbit today, too.


i never wanted photoshop so bad
until i saw this template for photos.

ergh.

blasted photoshop.
i hate you.


trying to stay away from computer use.
i have glasses to wear,
but my eyes are killing me,
with or without the glasses.

makes my head hurt.

i think it has to do with the fact that 3/4ths of what
i ate today has been sugar.


laughing at emily and her "observations".
that's what she called these things.
"oh, look!!  an observation."

darn sid, the science kid.



potty training a boy.
the most overrated thing you could ever think
putting yourself through.

he wanted to take a photo of his camera.
it has his best friends on it, afterall.



my bf tari sent this to me today.
i was in tears from laughing.
this was a forward,
but seriously could have easily been written
by her.
this is exactly how we talk to each other.







1. When you are sad,
I will jump on the person
Who made you sad
Like a spider monkey
Jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!


2. When you are blue,
I will try to dislodge
Whatever is choking you..




3. When you smile,
I will know you are
Plotting something
That I must be involved in.




4. When you're scared,
We will high tail it out of here.




5. When you are worried,
I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse
It could be until you
Quit whining, ya big baby!!!!




6.. When you are confused,
I will use little words.


7. When you are sick,
Stay away from me
Until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have....
(usually what we say when one of us has pink eye! haha)


8. When you fall,
I'll pick you up
And dust you off--
After I laugh my rear off!!


9.. This is my oath.....
I pledge it to the end.
'Why?' you may ask;
-- because you are my FRIEND!






***********************


Friendship is like peeing your pants,
Everyone can see it,
But only YOU
Can feel the
True warmth...





**********************






and with that,
she said i should post this, too...
 
that she is staying in a hotel that is 2 blocks
from the Spanish Steps in Rome.
 
jerk.
 

No comments: