In 2001, I lived with my very first roommate, Lisa Cannon. Lisa and I hung out A LOT back then!!! I sang at her wedding in April 2003 and she was my matron of honor at my wedding in September 2003. Since having kids, however, we haven't been able to see each other as much. She had her last little one, Jocelyn, in October 2008. Eight months later, I finally met Jocelyn!! :) Andy and Lisa just built a new house in Valley Center, so Justin, the kids and myself were able to go over today for the grand tour. More importantly, to MEET JOCELYN(or as Justin says, Baby Robles, since he can never remember names!)!!! Jocelyn is THE sweetest little, pale blonde girl I've ever met!

Lisa and Jocelyn...look at that little foot!!

Big brother, Mason. This boy is hilarious!!! He and Emily were playing "catch" and he was pitching the soft soccer ball at Emily. She got smacked in the head and in the tummy a couple of times, but just laughed it off! :) Mason is about 4 1/2 mos older than Aiden, but shorter than him. I'm sure Aiden gets that tall stuff from the Kennedy side of the family(my mom is about 6 ft.). The kids had a great time running around with Mason.
No comments:
Post a Comment