Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thief

I admit it. I am a thief. It's really not my fault, though. For the past month or so, I have been making a new friend. One I stole from Justin. It all started when I was sucked into the world of Twilight. If you're living under a rock, there is a Twilight Saga, created by author Stephenie Meyet. It just so happens that one of Justin's friends from Maize is a huge friend. I was waiting for my book order from Amazon.com to come in when I started talking to her about it...oh, my friend is Jennifer Whitcomb(Frazee). She pulled me into her club of Twi Girls and has really been a lot of fun to hang out with. I am now in a Girls Book Club(GBC) with Jen and her friends. They are the most comical group of people that I've had the pleasure of hanging out with in a LONG time. I'm thankful for them letting me join their club!! Mindy, Maranda, Dina, Jen, and Amy....We celebrated Jen's 30th birthday last night at the bowling alley. Mindy and Amy went to school with Justin, as well.
Me and Justin "Waha" Whyte...a name I'm JUST NOW finding out about. Thanks, Jen!! :)
GBC girls, friends, and family...Jessie, Aubree(another Maize alum), Nikki, Mindy, Jen, Faith and Amy

No comments: