Friday, August 28, 2009

Busted

BUSTED: This is what my son did to our storage room one day. Thankfully, I leave the paper shredder unplugged. He would get it all picked back up and then toss it all out again. It was like this for a span of a day and a half. He's crying in this pic cause I made him pick it up for the LAST time and he was having to miss Sesame Street to do so. Note the pillows on the floor... BUSTED: Caught this one in action by sneaking my camera around the corner. He looked as my camera clicked. Note the pillows and the blankets on the floor here, too.
The cushion deal wouldn't be such a big problem if they actually had strong enough arms to put them BACK when they were done playing. Sorry, but the girl does not like photos. This is Aiden's "I'm in BIG, BIG Bull" face(big trouble), after I caught him jumping on the cushionless couch.
If I had to give Aiden a toy, it would be pillows and blankets. They are his BEST friend. He drags blankets all over the house, the pillow following close behind, and just plops himself on them. Drives me crazy cause there's always multiple pillows and blankets out in each room!
He said he was going to take a nap. Right.
Watching Sesame Street underneath the play table. Aiden loves Sesame Street. He's very into telling me when a character is sad and why they are sad. Hmm. I see crayon on the back of the chair....
His other friend, Justin's cowboy hat.

No comments: