Tuesday, December 1, 2009

29

Well, 29 is here and I'm still alive. Justin is still in class, but when he gets home I told him I am taking the day "off". Maybe hit up the bookstore, sit and read a book that is never available at the library. A trip to Wal-mart for sure--we need milk. :) Justin got a gift card from Jen for HIS birthday and has been holding on to it for my b-day dinner. I think it'll be a run in, order and take it home. Then we don't have to deal w the kids not wanting to eat(well, just Emily) or have to tip anyone. Always thinking. :)

Okay, got the milk. Went to the library instead, and checked out some videos for the kids, as well as a book for me. As always, they didn't have what I was actually looking for. Oh, well. We did eat On the Border...demolished it. Famie and the kids came by with a birthday pumpkin bread to make my day even better. Thanks, Fame!! I didn't make a cake, so we used the pumpkin bread and put the candles in it. Ha ha.

To make my day feel more complete, I did something else that I love. Took photos. Even better..Christmas photos of the kids. Love it. We had some extra sheets of bead board from our kitchen remodel, so I put them to good use. This one was already painted the off white, so I just brought it in from the garage. Poor Aiden wasn't a fan...it had saw dust on it and apparently he is allergic. His eyes were itching quite a bit.
Such clowns. They entertain themselves.
...and we did some photos for Emily's 4th birthday(it's the 10th!), as well.
This board I painted pink a couple of week ago in preparation for her photos. These are just some of her silly photos. There will be more pics from both "sessions" posted at a later date.
So, all in all my intro to year 29 was a good one. Thanks to all of my family and friends for the calls and texts, the songs, and messages on Facebook!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

super cute pictures. I love your side bar with all of the Christian artists. I just saw Jeremy Camp a few weeks ago. Do you love his music? He is my fave. If you get an opportunity to go hear him,run, and see him. Fabulous! Happy day to you. Nancy

the whyte house said...

thanks! i love taking pics with all of their cool lighting at the concerts. makes for some wonderful shots. my sister LOVES jeremy camp. i think she was telling me he'd be in town in the spring.

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

Happy bday! I'll be the big 2-9 next year...