Emily's birthday parties #2 and #3 were yesterday. My mom jokes with me and says Emily's birthday is like '12 days of Christmas'. That sounds about right. Her actual birthday is this Thursday.
My mom had big plans to make Emily a princess cake. She did not plan for the cake to fall apart, however. I don't think I've ever seen one of her cakes do that. Justin picked up cupcakes, instead.
My birthday loot from my mom--minus the Queen Anne's chocolate covered cherries. They were in the kitchen. She gets those for me every yr. Thanks mom...already started on the projects. My sister gave me some allowance and my little sister, Carrie, gave me some more chocolate. Thanks for the early diabetes everyone!
Emily--pure joy. Belle is her fave character.
Aiden confiscating her back pack.
Dress up from Aunt Mary Anne. Alyssa colored her some Tink pictures. So cute.





















3 comments:
Looks like a great birthday for Emily!!! Sawyer just did gingerbread houses yesterday at a niece's sorority. I'd never done one before, can you believe that??? You'll have to tell me how you make the 'glue' that holds the house together -- GREAT idea with the graham crackers!
Anyway, hope you AND Emily had fabulous birthdays and let me know if I need to resize the bracelet ... some people like loose and dangly, some like snug and fit:-)
What a great day!!! Happy Birthday to Emily!
dina-
we got a mini village set from walmart..its wilton. it came w the icing and everything.
Post a Comment