Thursday, December 3, 2009

Change of Scenery

Hope you are one that likes change. I'm doing a little facelift to my blog page. I have to change it up every now and then. I knew I wanted that header picture on here ASAP, so it made me make the change a little sooner than planned. I'm not sure if I can handle the plain white, but the last page was a bit too ADHD for me. Lots of thoughts going on all at once. That's me, I guess. Lots of thoughts and plans running through my head at all times. I often have a great idea come to me late at night, making it impossible to go to sleep until I either run it by someone else or write it out. Like right now. I have my Facebook page open, my blog page open, I'm uploading photos and editing them on irfanview and photoshop all at the same time. Oh, and I'm checking out two new blogs, as well. :) As I do that, the kids are doing this:

Christmas movie time this afternoon. They skip naps on Thursday's(mom and dad TV night), so they can go to bed early. :)

These shots are from yesterday. The sun glares down through our basement window every morning and blinds me. Emily climbed up in my lap, not wanting a photo taken...this is the result.
Barbie was modeling. Somebody tied a used dryer sheet in her hair. I don't know if it was Em or Justin, but I just noticed it yesterday and thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Love! Love! Love it! Looks awesome! The picture of the kids is adorable!

How did you get your picture so big? I keep playing with mine, and can't figure it out...stupid me.

Where's your music? I always loved listening to your playlist, you had great songs playing!

the whyte house said...

oh, tammy thanks! i have NO IDEA how to change the size of the photos on that header. i didn't care if it was massive, though. i really like it. i need a huge print for my house.
as for the music, i couldnt decide what i wanted on here. i go back and forth from christian, to new moon soundtrack stuff and now trying to pick christmas music. ugh. it's on a break right now. i can never hear it when i come on anyway...my settings are weird. i dont hear your music or jen's either. i hate it. i need some tchaikovsky on here--nutcracker! :) my fave.