Another big moment in his life...Aiden's first haircut. This is how his hair started out today. He and I were actually watching the Euro 2008 soccer games. Well, I was-he was brushing his hair with his sister's brush. If that doesn't scream TIME FOR A HAIRCUT! I don't know what does! :) All of his beautiful curls were cut off by his Papa(Justin's dad). He is the Whyte men's hairstylist. All of the boys go to Papa's house for a haircut.
I first cut off a curl to save for his book. He was very squirmy for that one. Once Papa started doing all of the buzzing, though, he did really well at sitting still. By the end, he had had enough!
The poor kid had a new vibrating machine on his head to deal with and all kinds of hair falling down his face, his back and even his diaper!!
We hosed him off in the tub, and this is what we got...
Now I have two boys at home with nice short haircuts!! I don't know if I will be able to pick him out at church on Sunday without all of his curls, but I will do my best! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment