Saturday, June 14, 2008

Too Many PARTIES!

Today was one of the busiest days I've had in a long time! I usually spend my Saturday's procrastinating to wash our clothes for church and just lay around with the kids..NOT TODAY! I made lunch for Emily and Aiden and prepared their bags for a 50th Wedding Anniversary for Bill and Pat Naylor at the church that I grew up in. Unfortunately, in the chaos, I forgot to get a picture of them...but I snapped one of Aiden and Gra!! My parents were at Antioch when we arrived, so Emily was very happy. Aiden still looks at them weird when they hold him. I think it's 'cause my mom is always squeezing him and loving on him. :) The whole time she was talking to him all he said was, "HUH?!" That's his new phrase now. I am grateful now that my mom doesn't have the internet...so I don't have to hear about her picture being on here. :) The kids were only able to spend about 35 minutes with Gra and Pop before we had to head over to our next adventure.
I knew in advance that the birthday party we were going to was going to involve more people than it had in previous years. I just didn't know it was the whole neighborhood! One of my Pre-K students had invited me to his birthday party...um, he's a former student. He's nine now and his mom, Tari,(or Teresa Lynn Byfield Wilson Brown, as I like to call her for short) is an old co-worker and one of my best friends. We always involve each other in our kids birthdays and she and I even had our birthday dinner together this year(we are 3 yrs and 7 days apart). For the last week, Emily has been talking about going to see "Aunt Tari", Shawn, Lane and Morgan. Morgan turns one in 2 weeks, and we will be back again to celebrate her birthday!
src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Dv3lJwr3dm8/SFaZxxQApnI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/ZPR8sD_KMUQ/s200/morgan+and+lane+6-08.jpg" style="cursor: hand; float: right; margin: 0px 0px 10px 10px;" /> After our long day, we made it home and collapsed...for only about 5 seconds. Aiden was the only one that was actually allowed to go to sleep, since he had missed his naptime. The other pictures are of the kids from today and tonight. Justin is out on a limo run 'til 3 a.m., wearing his new dress shirt and tie(his Father's Day gift). I am going to enjoy my "snore-free" bed while I can!(Justin has been fightin' some major allergies!) G'night!

Emily in front of the vent, hair blowing and doing her "ABC's".
Aiden cheesin' it for the camera. Emily, for once LOOKING at the camera when asked! Progress!! :)

No comments: