Monday, June 23, 2008

Everyone Wants More Teeth!!!

Sunday morning Emily woke up with a temperature of 100 degrees. The first thought that popped in my head was that she wasn't going to be able to sing at church!! She had been practicing for weeks with the kids at school/church for this little show for the senior citizens at our church. As I was trying to figure out what to do, I suddenly thought to look in her mouth. There they were: two molars coming in. EVERYONE WANTS TO HAVE MORE TEETH AT THE SAME TIME!!! So, I gave her some medicine, and thirty minutes later she was good to go. Emily was able to sing with her friends at church that evening. I tried to upload it onto the page, but it won't work. I'm so bummed. I had a dentist appointment today, so my mom came and watched the kids for a while. Here's a little video of them together.

No comments: