I remember a song that our choir did when I was in high school in Tulsa. The words went.."sleep, sleep, sleep....close your eyes let sleep surround you"...something like that. That was Aiden's theme song today. We thought this morning, after feeding him a whole waffle (and not having to pick it up off of the floor), that it was a sign that he was feeling better. The last few nights he has woken up at 10 p.m. and stayed awake in his bed for a few hours before crashing again. He was up at 4:30 a.m. today. I guess it has all caught up with him.
We (the 4 of us) did some shopping with the kids at Kohl's this morning. Justin hates to shop for clothes for the kids("I can never find anything!", as he says.)so, he took the kids for a ride around in the stroller. Five minutes later, I hear this weird noise coming closer and closer. I look up and my son is asleep...SNORING!!!! It was so loud. No, scratch that. Beyond loud!!! The poor kid can't breathe and he was sitting up in his seat taking the best nap ever. Mostly 'cause he didn't have all of that junk draining into his head. So, he slept at Kohl's. He slept in the car. He slept a little at Target. Finally, when we got home at 3 p.m.(we had been out since 10:30 a.m.!) we put him down for a nap. At 6 p.m., I finally let Emily wake him...that was not a good idea. He was up for 5 minutes and let us all know that he did not appreciate having to leave his nice comfy bed(hints the crying picture). We went ahead and put him back to bed and he happily crashed once again. He has not had lunch today, not for the lack of us trying to get him to eat, and he hasn't had dinner. He hasn't had his evening dose of meds either. I haven't even been able to change his diaper! It's now 10:30 p.m. and he has not stirred once the whole evening!!! His dad is so jealous. Happy sleeping, Dood!
(Aiden woke up at midnight and didn't go back to bed til 2 a.m.)
1 comment:
Hey, cute blog! Aiden's a real cutie, specially in the smiling pics:). Sorry about all the teething issues:-/ Essie is the only one that had them much with our kids. You have any contact with Adrian much? He needs to start a blog too!
Post a Comment