Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Today was "lay around day" or better known to all as "Father's Day". This was the best day to lay around, since Justin's limo run the night before was until 3 a.m. :) I really wish I had been with him, because he ran into one of my friends from elementary school(Ryan's been in Tulsa for the last few years and I haven't gotten to see him in a long time!) and one from middle school (we were with Sean and his family on Christmas).
The picture on the right is Aiden with a pile of diapers..he was trying to carry them all around.
The kids have been dumping their toys out and just playing in the clear toy container. I don't even know why we let people buy them toys at Christmas....
The kids..well, Emily... gave dad her cards that she colored and her #1 DAD star that she made at school on Thursday. We will be on the hunt for a frame for Justin's pictures of the kids in his uniforms. The Community Policing Officers are getting a new office soon, so we wanted to wait to see if he would be able to hang anything at all. For lunch(since we had to rush around to get ready for church this a.m.) I made him pancakes and cut out a heart with the word DAD with my cookie cutters. He ate it before I could take a picture, though. Oh, well.

No comments: