Emily was falling asleep at dinner, so we let her get down and she went to lay down on the couch. This is what we saw when we went to check on her. How she could sleep with her head and arms falling of the couch, I will never know.
Aiden decided to try to carry my new bottle of MOD PODGE(glue) around and dropped it. The lid opened just enough to let glue out. He had it on his head, foot, pants, and on the floor..which was okay, since it was the kitchen and we are ripping that flooring out anyway!
I was pulling dried glue off of his hands and his face for a while.
The small round dots are the glue...the rest is just what was under the floor and paint that we spilled!
This was from one of the days that Emily wasn't feeling good. We found out that there was a respiratory virus going around and that was what was wrong with the kids. She is now back to eating and fever free! This is her "mom, I don't want to take a picture" pose.
No comments:
Post a Comment