Thursday, December 17, 2009

life is sweet

this is the person responsible for my winning the pioneer woman cooks cookbook. whether i win this cute necklace or not, i will gladly help advertise her work. hop over to her page and enter for your chance to win this giveaway. she's a local gal, too!! thanks again, beki!

4 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Haha! You are so cute!

And I had no idea you were local too.
Thanks for the mention!

Famie West Photography said...

That is really cute, and I want it.

the whyte house said...

fame, i know!! she has more stuff on her blog page, too. very cute. i wasn't prepared this year in the buying gifts area, otherwise i think everyone would be getting something made by her. ha ha.

Famie West Photography said...

I am going to get Kate the 'let love grow' one for her bday in Feb. I think it's appropriate!