THIS is what gross looks like. Sure he looks all cute and innocent here, but he really is gross. What I wouldn't give to have a chance to enter the mind of Aiden. What kind of ideas occur in his head and how do they come about?? It would definitely help me out on a day to day basis.
Emily went to get Aiden out of his room after naptime today(child lock on his door, so she opens it from the outside for him) and she screams, "Dad, Aiden pooped!!" Justin tells Aiden to come to him so he can change him...only to find that he is covered in poop. Seriously. COVERED. The boy had taken his pants and diaper off and pooped on the floor of his closet. Gross. Because that wasn't enough damage, he put his fingers in it and had it all over his hands, feet, legs, FACE(eww, eww, eww!!) and then proceeded to wipe it on his shoe and wall. Oh, did I mention that he did all of this before he took his nap???? Gross, son!! I was in the middle of taking a shower when Justin brought him in and said he needed to take a shower with me. I am not a "shower with your child" person, at all. I immediately thought he had a bloody nose and made a mess. Oh, boy was I wrong. The whole time I was hosing him down and scrubbing the dried, caked on poop off of him(and myself at some points) I thought, "It's just mud. It's just mud. It's just mud." Ha ha. Grossest kid ever. Hands down.
This is why I wanted to stop at one child. Definitely why I didn't want a boy. Gross.
Because the floor and walls aren't enough, let's ruin $50 dollar shoes, too. Gross.
Thankfully, daddy had the carpet scrubbed and the wash started before I got out of the tub. He didn't take a picture of Aiden, obviously, but commented to me before I could even ask that he had documented the grossness on camera. Thanks honey. I'm sure everyone reading this thanks you, too. Just think people, this is how Justin spent his 30th birthday. :)
1 comment:
HA HA HA! Boys are weird, hun?! I say the same thing about Davis on a daily basis. I would love to know how they 'think'.
The time Davis did this, it was EVERYWHERE! Lightswitches, you name it... YUCK!
Why is it that the boys also have those cute little faces and eyes... That's it, it's what keeps them alive.
Post a Comment