Saturday, October 10, 2009

One Day Only

This afternoon we had the chance to spend time with my Aunt Susie(Glinda Sue, that is) from Monterey , CA. Since there are two Susie's, I am known as "little Susie". Susie is my dad's youngest sister--16 years younger. I think that I have only seen Susie maybe 5 times in my life, so her visits have always been special to me. This time they were special to Emily. She LOVED seeing her Great Aunt Susie. This was the first time that Aunt Susie has seen the kids, so I wasn't sure how well they would do. Emily talked to her about all kinds of things, sitting in her lap, dressing up, having a great time with her.
Right before Emily jumped up in Susie's lap.
A picture of Susie's son, Bron. This was a headshot pic he took at least 7 years ago. It use to be posted on my bulletin board with all of my favorite pictures. Bron is a graffiti artist. Seriously. We always look for his work on the movie, "10Things I Hate About You"...in the paintball scene on the water tower behind them, if my memory serves me correct. He does the LEGAL tagging now. :) He and my brother James are pretty close in age--James even spent some time out in Cali one summer when they were teens. That's all I heard about for months after he got home. Ugh. My Aunt Eloise, the oldest of my dad's sisters. She is 2 years younger than my dad and my favorite aunt. We use to spend a lot of time with her when we were little. Our pictures of us as little girls look very similar.
My cousin Kathryn(Eloise's daughter) lives close by and had lots of "dress-up" attire for Emily to try on. She loved that!! Gra (with Aunt Susie's hat on)and the kids.
My little great nephew, Harrison.
Oh, Aiden. My favorite greats--Harrison and Phoenix.
He loved the princesses.
Kraft time with cousins.
My niece Famie and Harrison.

No comments: