Here ya go, Natalie....
I've had all kinds of creative ideas running through my head lately. I LOVE to spray paint since it's the easiest, but the weather hasn't permitted me to do so til today. I had acquired a mail organizer last week(thanks Jen!) and wanted to give it a face lift. Justin was in Kansas City today finishing some Navy details before he can go back to Reserves, so I had the naptime hours all to myself. I went out to the garage, climbed over the patrol car and snatched up all of the supplies I needed. I found a couple extra things along the way, too, which required another climb back over the patrol car to get more supplies. I came across a square of our baseboard that we used in our dining room remodel and a scrap of chair rail. I decided I'd just paint them, too. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them yet, but hey, they weren't big enough for any of Justin's projects. :) I also found an old picture frame that I've had since high school...meaning it was my mom's. Once again, glad she's not online.
The supplies and the before shot of 3 of the now painted items.
Baseboard
Chair rail
Before...
and after...sort of. This received another coat of paint after this shot.
This is a box that I found at Gordman's about 5 years ago when we first moved into our house. I had painted it red to match our walls in our living room. Aiden broke the handle off of it, so it's been my magazine box in hiding for a long time. I decided it needed a new shade.


No comments:
Post a Comment