Tuesday, November 10, 2009

30th pt.4 Surprise

Over the years, I have learned things about myself. This year I am learning that I am a schemer. Actually, I've known that for a long time. I have all of these great ideas. However, I am a like a designer. Where you think of all the wonderful things you can do to a room, write down the plans and have someone else do them. I can't execute an idea to save my life. Thankfully, I have a Tari. Tari is what Martha Stewart would look like if she was into hard music, piercings and tattoos. :) ha ha.
After fighting with frosting and cakes falling apart, we took a break and called Tabitha to ask about her son's photos the next day(next post).
At the party: Mother of the Year. Thanks for putting your hands up, Mom. So rude.
Morgan Elisabeth...Tari's daughter.
The Olan Mills shot. This was the funniest pic I took the whole night.
Confession--the boy has known about his party for the last 2 weeks. He had so much stuff going on and I had to tell him YOU WILL be available on this day.
I'm all edited out...the next 7 were never touched up. My bad.
Maize kids. Sequius and Ashley, Amber Griffis. Amber's hubby, Justin, was in a blue's competition in KC and gave her the OK to come down for Justin's party. Thanks, Big J!
My favorite old student, Lane.
The Whyte's/Fetterolf's.
Some Anderson's. My brother Lee, Jean and niece Famie with Harrison.
A #1 brother-in-law, Josh. :)
The people that actually lived in the complex, my brother David Anderson and his wife, Terri.
Mary Anne probably telling mom on me about something else. She called her the other night to tell her I was taking 10 minutes to pour cake mix into muffin cups. Honestly.
Oh, this cake needs it's own blog post. Tari and I fought with this thing. From falling apart, to leaning over, to frosting issues. Whatever. Alyssa decorated it with M&M's for her favorite uncle.
Robyn and Casey...came all the way from Nebraska to celebrate with his high school buddy. Thanks guys!!
The Whitcomb's.
Maize table. Katie and Jared also came down from KC. Thanks guys!!
Mary Anne, I know you told me I wasn't allowed to put this on here, but it was too cute. I never would've gotten cakes made if my sister hadn't helped. Thanks so much!!
The Whitcomb family Olan Mills pic. :)
Thank you, Tari for all of your help!!!

No comments: