Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Killer Doors

I'm sure you've all seen the Windex commercials with the crows. The running into the glass door bit and all. Well, my mother-in-law did that recently. Not the first time, either. The glass slider from the sunroom to kitchen area is never closed and she keeps it way too clean. :) This, however, is the first time that she has broken her nose doing so. So bad that she will be having surgery on Thursday so they can set her nose. Poor Rena. Guess it's a bad time to ask about doing family pictures, huh?? Well, Rena, your grandson is taking after you. Except he just doesn't pay attention. I opened the truck door to let Emily in and Aiden, running from a ways back and watching the cars down the street, runs smack into the truck door, knocking him off of his feet. Oh, man. I am laughing about as hard now as I was when it happened. I couldn't stop laughing long enough to ask if he was okay or not. He got up and said, "My okay, mom. Aiden fine." Poor kid. Don't judge me for laughing at him. You would've too if you had caught that scene. Too bad his dad was at work.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Let me know when it is ok to laugh - I can't wait... Trying to hold it in...

Ok, I can't!! HA HA HA HA HA HA

So sorry to hear about your mother in law, I do hope she is ok, but please tell her I am not laughing 'at' her!