Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Mail

I didn't mean to do back to back Germany blogs, but I did. :) I got some great mail today!! I LOVE packages. They are my absolute fave. Especially when they come from Germany!!
Kaiserslautern American newspaper. I'm excited to read this!!
If mail from Germany wasn't already the highlight of the day, this would've been. German chocolates. Mmmm.
I love early Christmas presents...but I hate trying to wait that long to open them(especially when I know what Justin's is :))!!
In the newspaper...Nat, is this the Christmas store that you were telling me about??
These are soooo good. The kids already dug into them. I made sure they saved some for Justin, too. He always misses out. : )
Aiden's way of saying 'one more' is "one more time!" Ha ha.
We were getting ready to open their gift(late Aiden b-day, early Emily b-day) and Aiden fell off his chair and smack the side of his head by his eye on the next chair. He was a tearful boy for a while.

No comments: