Black Friday
I did not take part in the Black Friday fun this year. No allowance. Plus I had more important things to do...edit Ja and Heidi's pics. I finished them about 12:30a.m., went to bed and had to make sure the kids stayed quiet so Justin could sleep in(he worked til 3am). Heidi and I made a atrip to Dillons to make their photo CD(which I do not suggest you do--go to Wal-mart)before they leave town on Sunday. We got to view them on the big TV at Tim and Rena's. It was pretty cool. The family all seemed to approve of them, so that's a big plus! :) Yesterday was a beautiful day out, as well, so the kids took advantage and spent the majority of the day out in the backyard at Papa and Granny's.

Aiden is becoming Karsten Jr. When Karsten would come over, he would help Papa with T-Bone...in fact T listened to Karsten better than any of the other boys. Aiden is trying to help Papa now with Ila.
Ila's Elvis impersonation. What a dog.
My favorite little eyes.
She finally looked at the camera. I went through 24 shots to get this. She had climbed to the top of the wall of the slide and plopped her head down for just a moment.
I asked him once. He's such a good little photo man.
More sun. Love it.
My little Chloe. She was sleeping through the pictures above, so I had to take some of her by herself, too.
Karsten's shirt cracks me up..."awesome ends with ME."
I just want to point out the difference between my kids. They both love vegetables, but the boy is a meat eater. If it's not Wendy's chicken nuggets, Emily probably won't even look directly at it. He eats way more than Emily. He ate just about the entire meal. My super eater.
Emily's whole Thanksgiving meal consisted of cream corn, carrots, broccoli, and seconds on corn and carrots.
No comments:
Post a Comment