Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trial and Error

I did my first photo shoot today. Gasp. I'm so glad it was one of my friends. Tabitha and I use to work together at La Petite. I think she was 19 when I first met her. Man that was a while ago. Her little guy, Logan, is one this month, so we did a junior photo session.
Kansas wind was in full effect today. Good times.
What I learned from this shoot:
1. Wind is not my friend.
2. Cupcakes for photography are great. Cupcakes from Sugar Sister's would've been better.
3. Birthday banners and one year olds are a hit.
4. Leaves make everything better.
5. Unless you're doing a 70's photo shoot, 1978 Econoline vans are not back drop material.
That's okay though. I got a chance to find out where the kinks were and Tabitha got free photos. :) It's a win-win.
Happy Birthday, Logan!!

No comments: