This is my sister. She is my favorite sister. This is why...
No, not this. These are our friends Jeff and Kathy...there happened to be space to sit beside them.
This is why. Michael W. Smith...along with his son, Tyler. So sweet.
Michael W. Smith. We've listened to his music for 20 years and this is the first time we both were able to see him. Amazing to sing his songs while he's in the same room!! :)
He brought along Matt Maher. I got his autograph and a picture. :) My fave song of his, "Alive Again", is on the playlist. I think it was better live.
Phil Stacey. He was too cool for school. I couldn't get his autograph. Actually he was pretty busy and it was 11pm, so I didn't think it was necessary to hang out any longer.
I ran into old housemates of mine from MCC and they took this pic of my sister and I with Matt for us. Good to see you, Jennifer and Cristy!


No comments:
Post a Comment