Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Blame Him

I don't know why I wonder where Aiden gets all of his crazy schemes. I mean he's the offspring of Justin Whyte. That should be reason enough. This is the man that put Mazola No-Stick Spray on his floor when he was little. His dad enters the room[insert picture in your mind of a man flying across the floor here]and Justin is in BIG trouble. Or the fact that his great aunt chased him underneath a bed with a broom calling him a little s*** along the way. I blame Justin.
Justin shared a bite or two of "the biggest bowl of cake and ice cream ever" at lunch, leaving a mess on Aiden's face. As always, I sent him to the bathroom to wash his hands. Ten minutes later. No Aiden. I see the light on in the bathroom and come to find this.
Baby powder. At least it's easier to clean up, unlike the poop on his wall(and everywhere else) yesterday. Blast you, Justin Whyte.

No comments: