Thursday, November 12, 2009

7 Days

This picture makes me happy. These are all of our tickets for the premiere of New Moon. 22 glorious tickets. :) ha ha. Jen picked them up this week. Being able to hold it feels wonderful. Just one more week. Sigh. Hope it goes fast!! Today we made a trip around town. We dropped by Rose Hill and gave Tabitha her photo CD. Then we hopped over Andover and made it to East Wichita to see Jen and the kids. As you can see below, they had a good time. Finally, we went up to the north side and mailed Natalie's package to her(it may not make it for opening night..sorry, Nat), only to find out it didn't weigh enough to have to use that Dillon's(if it's over a certain weight, I can't mail it from my nearby Dillon's). I wasn't too thrilled. I could've mailed it 3 weeks ago!! Oh, well. The ride home was nice and peaceful, as the kids were out like a light!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!!!

VISIT MY BLOG!!!

YOU WON!