Chopped!
Today was haircut day!!! Hooray!! I have been needing my hair cut for soooo long. Emily and I both got our hair cut at my niece Famie's house. She is THE best hair person ever. Hands down. It really helps that her hair has the exact same issues as mine. So, thank you Famie!!!!
I even liked my hair after I washed it!! Everytime it gets cut it is perfectly done by Famie. Then when I wash it I can't get it to come even close to looking how she did. Not this time. I think I may even like it more. Justine(aka Justin, my husband) dyed it for me tonight, too. Good bye rude gray hair. No one asked you to move in, at all!! I go back and forth between two colors...nutmeg and hazelnut. However, that's only because I can never remember which one I like. I picked up a nutmeg this time. Note to self, it makes my hair almost black. The hazelnut has a reddish tint to it. Either way, I love my hair this go 'round!
2 comments:
Adorable! Don't you feel so good once you get it chopped?
I laughed out loud when JUSTINE colored your hair!!! Sean does mine too!!!!!
Good men.
Waaaayyyy CUTE!
Post a Comment