Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Conner--You're On My 'Website'!!! :)

Emily's favorite thing to do is talk on the phone...usually to my mom. We don't get to see her too often and since I call her almost everyday(it use to be EVERYDAY, but there's been a lot of health issues w/Jack so it's hard to talk), she always ask me if she can talk to Gra. I've been telling my mom that someday I would video tape her on the phone. Well, the video on my camera kills my batteries after 2 minutes, so I took pictures. By the way, it was 3pm and she's still in her pj's. Mother of the Year, I know. She changed right after she got off the phone...we had to go to my sister's. :)
My poor niece broke her arm walking her grandparents dogs this week[insert laugh here]. Justin said her bones were weak from carrying all of that candy around on Saturday. Ha ha. She just got her cast today, so I signed it for the 3 of us(Justin said he wanted to sign it and write out the circus music noise on there...it's an inside joke, sorry).
This is Falcor. Okay, it's name isn't Falcor, it's Channing. I call her Falcor though cause she looks like the dog/dragon on 'The Neverending Story' movie.
The wolves(aka Timber and Cheyenne).
Conner wanted me to take pictures of he and Brendon jumping. He said, "Brendon let's go jump! Aunt Susie's gonna take pictures and put them on her 'website'. " Ha!! He's so funny. I was on my way out to take close-ups and the rechargeable batteries died. They lasted a whole 38 photos. I "dislike" rechargeable batteries. Especially since they've been charging since Monday. He told me today that he talked to 'Mr. Whitcomb' at school. Mr. Whitcomb is Jen's husband, Grant, his band teacher. I told him on Halloween to ask his teacher if he knew me and Justin. So he did. Silly kid. That's an F in that class, for sure. :)

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Emily is so stinkin' cute!

I would like to ask Connor if he can perfect the BUTT JUMP on that tramp? :o)